Jenny and David {the wedding}

In complete contrast to our previous couple, who travelled 4500 from their home to their wedding venue, Jenny and David got married in their local church and held the reception a short walk away in the village hall. It was beautiful and fun and a day filled with the laughter of little ones. Oh, and David built Jenny a surprise ice cream cart, much to the delight of guests young and old!  



























































































































































































































5 comments:

Lauren said...

awww beautiful. I would die of cuteness overload if my baby were as cute as that red headed baby with curls. Lovely, lovely you two.

Sophie @ I Heart Flowers said...

Gorgeous photographs my lovelies. I think my favorite is the one of the woman in the hat and the man with the raised eye brows. Lovely! Xxxx

Photo-Me-Life said...

AHHHH so beautiful pictures, your a huge inspiration for me and i am sure for many others

Tarah Coonan said...

Wow. He built her an ice cream cart?! What beautiful photos, you really did capture it so well

east side bride said...

These are gorggggggg